Guys, am I doing the right thing?

Alright, so I had dated this guy for a while, he started to distant himself and became cold and never texted. So I asked him what his issue was, he said he was busy with his new job and university so he thought we should be friends (bad excuses) but I said I accepted his decision - obviously he wasn't interested enough and accepted that without getting into a huge discussion. A few days later he texts me random stuff like "wow awkward I just bumped into my ex" and so on. I was pretty cold when I replied and he got mad, and i didn't really responds to that either. I haven't heard from him since. I miss him so much, but I don't want to text him. I know I shouldn't care abou this but how do you guys think he sees me? Like do you think he thinks I'm a bitch for not contacting him or what?

1. Should I continue not contacting him?
2. If not, how do I get over him?

2

What Guys Said 2

• you're doing the right things. Respond but act like you are busy and have things going on too, only show more interest if he does. So far you're doing well, even though you have doubts you are doing the right thing

• Thank you so much, makes me a bit more calm! :)

• Don't contact him. Get rid of pictures infrie d him unfollow him hang out with friends.

• Alright thank you! That really helps me :)