Can decide which option for me and this girl’s friendship?

For more details, I have this question: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/break-up-divorce/q1391209-should-i-keep-this-girl-as-a-friend

Essentially, I liked a girl and we talked almost everyday for 7 months, but I didn’t make any major moves (due to shyness and fear of messing up). She started dating someone else, and when I asked her about it we confessed our feelings for each other.

She said she’s liked me since highschool, but after we started talking she didn’t think it was going anywhere, but still liked me in her life. I told her I still do like her, so I’m not sure what she wants to do. She said she would hate to lose me as a friend, but she doesn’t want me to end up hating her or feeling miserable, so it’s up to me whether we stay friends or not. I told her I didn’t know and needed to think things over, and she said “That’s fine. Do what you need to” (which sorta sounds like she’s expecting me to come back).

Anyway, that was 3 days ago and I haven’t decided what to do yet. The way I see it, I have a few options:

1. 100% No Contact: Leave things where they currently are, cut my losses, and move on

2. Closure, then no contact: Text her back and say I can’t be friends, then cut my losses and move on

3. Closure, but leave myself open: Text her back and say I don’t think I can be just friends with her, but leave myself open and say I’m always here if she needs me

4. Minimal Contact: Start seeing other people, but text her back and say I can try and be friends. Keep her around, but I won’t stress about always texting her back or keeping conversations going

5. Continue talking as a friend: Text her back, be a friend, tell her I’ll get over her, and probably tell her just don’t talk about her boyfriend to me. Still start to see other people, but if her relationship ends and I’m single, maybe consider finally making a move
  • 100% No Contact
  • Closure, then no contact
  • Closure, but leave myself open
    Vote C
  • Minimal contact
    Vote D
  • Continue talking as a friend
    Vote E
  • I wanna see the results
    Vote F

01