Why did he suddenly change after a breakup?

He broke up with me and he started acting so cold. He's usually not like this. does he suddenly hate me so much?

I mean, we would talk, but he won't continue it as much as he would before.

He said he still likes me though so why is he acting like this??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still likes you, why did he break up with you in the first place?

The fact is, he probably doesn't like you, and by being cold he's trying to push you away.

0|0
    0|0
    • True though. Well, he said it's because of the distance and he just wants to be alone. It would take another 4 years before he comes back here for good so... I don't know. He doesn't want to be in an LDR.

He insists I enetrtain other guys because waiting for him is too much. In his words: "I like you but that doesn't mean I'm going to ask you to wait for me. That's not gonna happen" Well, he said he still wants to be friends, if I let him. But how can we be friends if he's acting this way?

Do you really think he doesn't feel anything for me anymore?

• Yeah, LDRs usually never work.

he probably doesn't like you, and even if he does, he is trying to get over you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he had move on n you should also move on bc a better person is waiting for you 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for that encouragement :) it's just so hard, you know? I still keep on thinking about him.

• Then talk with your friend to forget about him I have suffered from this too n I can understand you 😊

• Because he wants to unlike (new word) you so he can move on from you no offense

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes