Do I overreact?

Sometimes I get sad over things because they hurt my feelings. Which is natural. I broke up with my ex boyfriend yesterday since he did not feel mature or ready to date. I yelled and said some really mean things. In the morning when I calmed down I apologized and stuff than asked if we could be friends.
Today he called me an idiot, stupid and told me why am I acting stupid. It hurt my feelings when I told him he said it was not right but it 'justified' what I did to him. We cleared that up as well, than when he goes to sleep I said I got sad when he left and a bit depressed. He's all like it's not healthy, you need a hobby.
I don't know if he's mad still or not because my feelings keep getting hurt. I could see if like I cheated on him, abused him or something that's like worthy of being mean to me over. I am a very good girl! Many people would be happy to have me. I understand he was not ready to date and I said I'd wait. I understood he was mad.... I did say mean things. I COULD have done worse.

11