Guys, is my ex in denial about his feelings?

I texted my ex the other day of 4 years. I asked if he still loved me and he said no but he cares about me and loves me as a friend. I asked him "ok can we now talk face to face because I need to get things off my chest" He just said "no, i need 2 weeks" i explained to him that he's over me so I don't know why I can't talk to him and get things off my chest. why wait another 2 weeks because it won't change anything. He kept saying he needed another 2 weeks to see me and talk face to face and suggested that whatever I wanted to say I should text him which i didn't give in to. I eventually got him to meet me a certain day but now he is trying to make me change my mind telling me it's a waste of my time because whatever I'm going to say it won't change a thing. He kept saying it over and over even though i said i get it. I just want to talk. Is he really not over me and just telling himself that he doesn't love me anymore? I just feel that he's not since he can't talk to me face to face when he's over me. He's also told me he's trying to MOVE ON when I thought he told me he already has since he said he's over me. Is he in denial of his feelings towards me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My opinion is he may be struggling with break up, but also doesn't want to hear what you have to say, ring him, and tell him what you need to, if he hangs up, well you tried, his loss... move on

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think he is in denial. Sorry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes