Ex still talks to me but why?

so my bf at the time broke up with me on feb. Things wasn't going the same ,typical things like argue and a lot had to do the same rouiting anyways this was a through text break up . We didn't talk for 2 week after the break up until he called me on my birthday since then he been txtn me , like 2 sometimes 3times each week ,he told me he miss me.He even tried to come over to see how i been but i ended up telling him another day better . For now he still text me here and there and at one point stops replying then another day he text me ,im confused guys/Girls what does this mean ?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he wanted you again or he just can t find another girl..

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, alwayshigh, and that it is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks an X in his own heart and head, being it is a fresh break up, your special day rolled around, he still found it in his Mind and not just his softie spot as He------Called me on my birthday.
    He was still pining and whining here, dear, and when 'I ended up telling him another day better,' he may have started to think in his own muddled mind, that it is best to move on, stay friends right now, For-------Now he still text me here and there and at one point stops replying...
    Don't wear your heart on your sleeve at this point in time. Many times when two people split, it's the guy who wants this Friends with benefits factor because he realizes he doesn't want any strings attached in a Real Relationship right now or in his total... body and soul.
    Good luck. xx