Any advice on how to stop doing this?

So my ex and I broke up a couple days ago but I still look at all his social media daily. Any advice on how to stop or why I do it in the first place?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I decided to not log into Facebook for a few days, and I also started drinking a tea that helps relieve stress which really helps because I get anxiety about the whole situation and thinking about what happened, what could have been done different etc. The social media thing takes a lot of self control but I was driving myself crazy looking at photos and even when he logged in, that for my personal happiness I had to cut myself off for a while and I feel so much better... and less crazy lol

What Guys Said 1

• If you truly want to stop delete/block him and you may keep checking it because you still have feelings for him and want to see how he is handling the break up.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!