Ex boyfriend ignoring my texts and calls since a week?

we got into a fight two weeks ago. it was about him not giving me enough time he bailed on me twice in a row. so then we didn't talk for a whole week. then i called and texted him like crazy last weekend and we met and made up that night. (we didn't had sex or anything we just met up and talked) then next day on again he started to ignore my texts and calls. so i stopped texting him and calling him for a week. again today i texted him saying hi he is not replying to my texts. i told him i dont deserve this silent treatment. still no reply. why is he doing this? guys i need some help please? how do i get him to talk to me?

someone help please!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Without it being etched in stone here, dear, no matter how many times you Both Kiss and Make up here, dear, it will always be a full pattern problem with this guy With a Never Ending-------No reply.
    He feels he doesn't have to Text and Call because you want him to and can put you on his pay no mind list because he feels like it. He also 'Feels' that just because you are two birds of a feather, that That doesn't mean you have to stick together and be hooked at the hip on the other end as well all the time.
    This is not what I would call a 'Boyfriend,' and with his Problem child problems, you deserve to be with someone who really cares about you and is more mature in a relationship and can push a button on his own end Without----Pushing your buttons.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and again, Good luck and God's blessings.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• thats a sing he lost interest i'm afraid basicallly...:-/

What Girls Said 1

• Well you need to stop contacting him and if he still cares or wants to be with you he will contact you and if he doesn't then you need to move on, I can relate because my ex s doing the same thing to me and I just gave up and I'm moving on because there is nothing I can do. If he doesn't want to talk to you there is nothing you can do so just stop trying to contact him and let him miss you.