How did you get over your first real broken heart?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Time is the only cure for a broken heart... don't do what most people do and go for the rebound! You just end up hurting someone else the same way potentially.

Take your time and become you on your own again. It builds character and makes you stand on your own two feet again.

• I dont want a rebound, the problem is that this is the guy I want to marry... I had my chance and blew it... he hates me and resents me now

• He knows.. i also told him how i feel... he's bailed on me for the last 3 times we were supposed to hangout, he blew up on me and he hasn't answered my texts in over a week

• See that's the sad thing about allowing a good friendship to become more like a relationship... sometimes its best to just be satisfied being friends and it outlasts a lot of relationships.

What Guys Said 4

• Get my heart broken again--that fixed the first broken heart. Girls can keep breaking my heart so that way old wounds are replaced by new ones--i dont think about the old girls when the new girls reject on me and shit on me.

• This is someone I want to marry though

• I've liked girls who i would have spent the rest of my life with only to have them brutally reject me without mercy. Its sort of like this--a stab wound in a very sensitive place in your body will focus your attention on that area rather than the old stab wound that is still healing but hurts much less.

• i put some glue 2 mend it basially...:-P

• Spending more time with friends.

• My heart has not got broken enough give it a try to break it

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you ever really get over it, but it gets easier and easier till you find someone who makes you forget about it.