How do you get over some one?

I've liked this guy for a long time. We never dated but he's like my best friend...he has a girlfriend though. And I hate her but I can't keep liking him, it hurts way to much. So I really need to get over him. But I have no one to talk to to distract me from him so it's realy hard. How do you get over someone?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i understand what you're going through. and this jealousy will seriously tear you apart, trust me. me and this boy had mutual feelings for each other but we were to shy to admit so it kind of messed up everything especially when he got a girlfriend. i hated her guts aha. anyways, i think the best way to get over someone is to just distract yourself. play your favorite song, watch your favorite movies, play a video game, draw, whatever! as long as you dont think of him and soon enough you'll forget about the feelings. it worked for me, hope it works for you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try to keep yourself distracted

• I wish I knew myself