Is there a reason why my ex bf cried when he was breaking up with me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If he broke up with you, we need more to go on to answer this question. If you dumped him, he loved you most likely.

• he broke up with me because he said he didn't see his life with me anymore, he needs to figure things out about himself because he's older, he's sick of people pressuring him into marriage especially his mom, our relationship was boring and dull, no more spark in our relationship. but after saying all that he said he still loves me but i found it weird because it takes a lot for him to cry.

• Seriously, if this kid was an adult, he'd 1) know himself and 2) be considerate of his impact on you by being a) not wishy-washy and b) being 100% clear and finally 3) living with the decision he makes. In other words "Is that your final answer?" and it better be "Yes" no matter what.

I'd hit the eject button. There are plenty of other mature guys who'd consider it an honor to be with you.

• there's more to our break up that is confusing that i won't bombard you with since you have said and given a lot of advice already and i thank you for that. today i am actually going to meet with him face to face and see how he really feels and his emotions. my friends say they see him at places like bars and they said he's just not himself. the break up is fresh so that's why he feels that way. and you're right, texting and talking face to face is totally different from each other which is why i tried to get him to talk to me face to face after our "space" and that all the negative feelings or emotions are cleared so that we can have a clear conversation. when we broke up face to face he couldn't even look at me, so who knows how he's feeling now and own up to his feelings. thank you so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he knew he'd miss you or that you two weren't compatible even though he's still in love with you. Or maybe it hurts that he feels you don't care for him (I don't know the reason why you two broke up, only that he did it).

I don't find it odd.