When he broke up with me he told me I'm not what he's looking for in a girlfriend.

my ex boyfriend (that I haven't seen in 3 month) saw my walking down the street (he was with his friends, I was by myself) as soon as he saw me he turned around and walked quickly into some store, I said hi to his friend and they were like shocked that he took of.. he broke up with me, but tells everyone I used him and broke his heat, but when he broke up with me he told me I'm not what he's looking for in a girlfriend and he cares about me too much, then said he hates me and then she he loved me.. I moved on.. but I don't no what his problem is? I thought he got what he wanted, I'm gone.. but he still complains to people I used him, when I didn't..

advice please
0
1