Girls, question about being newly single?

I'm a newly single 45 year old who has had only one sex partner. Is this something that I should avoid talking about

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer men who have as little experience as possible but I have to like him as well. I would not date a guy with a lot of sexual experience as he is more likely to cheat on me or dump me when I get ugly and old.

• Maybe true. But I do have a lot of sexual experience. Just with one person. I just don't know if what worked with my late wife will work with other women.

• By sexual experience I don't mean comfort level with the idea of sex, I mean number of sexual partners. I don't want a guy with a high sexual count.