Guys, I used his phone and he is talking to another guy talking about sucking dick.. wtf?

He's using a dating app talking about sucking dick and how it would feel and I broke up with him what do I do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to move on.

Your ex-boyfriend is bi or gay. It's not your fault.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can break up with him if you want for any reason at all so I'd take some of the other comments with a grain of salt.

It's okay to be bi-curious which maybe he is. It's not okay to be cruising Grindr when you're in a committed relationship with a girlfriend. The latter thing is the problem.

If you're into him enough, try to fix it. If not, move on in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are unsure about their sexuality (not just orientation, but sexual kinks and desires as well).

You two are just not a match, unfortunately. At least now u know that the idea of a guy being bi is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Him being bi isn't a turn off him, lying about wanting a guy to pissed me off... if he wants to blow a guy he can I just don't want to be in a relationship where my guy thinks its ok to screw other people.

• Was it a joking type of message or legit wanting to a blow a guy stuff?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you joke about things like that. And I'm pretty sure it was legit. 😑

• Guys joke about a lot of shit, including this. But still seems pretty ridiculous to break up over that, I'd try and get some clarification on the matter.

• whoa! wait a min... did u use his phone with or without his permission basiclaly?

0|0
    0|0
    • I had his permission, I was calling my mom and the guy messaged him.

• Whatever you want!

0|1
    0|0
  • Your dumb as hell for breaking up with him, over a text message or convo he was having over the phone. If you ask me he's better off without you

0|0
    0|0
    • He was talking about sucking another man's dick, how am I stupid for breaking up with him?

• Show All
    • Guys joke like that all the time, did you take the time out to find out if he's gay?

• My guy said he wanted to suck dick how can I confuse that... that message was recent.

Recommended myTakes