Need help with Rumors?

So my ex made a rumor that I'm tight my boy mate said that don't matter it will make boys like u more but then my ex said but now they will think your a slag cause I must have a least touched their to no that help? What would u think if u heard this about a 14 year old

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i would think that the kids these days are getting way too sexual at way too younger ages and that someone needs to sit down with them and explain to them that this is a very unhealthy way to live

Most Helpful Girl

• That he has a lot of growing up to do. Don't worry about it he'll just sound like a loon and no one will remember after the next fight or like 3weeks from now.

• It's been like 2 months already and people r still on about it

• He's still bullying you. If you don't want to be bullied and harassed stand up for yourself or go tell the principle.