Girls, does she still like me?

My girlfriend of 5 months broke up with me saying that she couldn't be in a relationship with me. Two months have passed and im still not back together. I catch her looking at me from down the hallway or cafeteria at school. But she hides her face from me. We had a big argument a month ago and her friend told me she still felt guilty about breaking up with me. I texted her and apologized about the figjt and we agreed to be friends. After whoch she still looks/hides from me the same way. I texted her about the worship band we are in at church and she was going to bed, but said to text her some other time if i wanted. I waites three days and texted her. Its been over a week with no reply.
Please comment if you have anything to contribute.
Updates:
So recently we have texted every now and again then while on a long car ride home i was doing some twitter stalking and saw this tweet that said something along the lines of "sometimes a girl pushes a guy away to see how hard he fights for the relationship, to see how much it really means to him." Does this mean i should fight harder?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't want to talk to you, and clearly isn't interested in dating again.

0|0
    0|0
    • But that doesn't explain why she told me to text her, or why i catch her looking at me every five minutes at lunch.

• Looking at you means nothing, she could be doing that for many reasons. As for asking you to text, again, doesn't really matter if she doesn't respond, does it.

Recommended myTakes