Snapchat friends?

So my ex and I broke up a little less than a week ago we remained friends on all social media except snapchat. We don't text or talk to one another though. But today I readded him on snapchat & he added me back. What does this mean?

• he misses me
  • he wants to be friends
  • he wants to see what I'm doing
    Vote C
  • other (comment please)
    Vote D

31

Most Helpful Girl

• well you added him so he probably figured he had to add you

What Guys Said 1

• Its hard to know with that little information he probably does miss you though.

• If he missed me wouldn't he have tried to reach out to me. Like send a text or call or something by now?

• "Look, I love you to death. But it just feels like the good overweighs the bad. I've never felt the same way about anyone as I have you but just how jealous and controlling you get is just too much for me. And what you did on Monday just pushed it overboard. I'm sorry." That's what he told me right before we broke up. And we did have a lot of problems in our relationship mainly my jealousy and his effort issues but we had some really good times too.

• He might yes

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his own X in your soft spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind When-----He added me back.
    You both may be apart and haven't talked or text because it is still fresh, it now seems you are slowly breaking the ice and trying to be civil it seems and who knows... you may end up to be at least friends, for after a split many couples end up in this sort of relationship.
    By initiating 'Back' he may have wanted to show you he has calmed down and of course... the Missing the Kissing and some history that he most likely is feeling the same as you do.
    On a brighter more positive note, being you both haven't begun to lick your war wounds, it may be that being on Snapchat will enable you both to get back to The way we were.
    Good luck. xx

• He probably readded you out of courtesy. Ignoring your add would be rude. I don't doubt he misses you though.