How can I let go of him & finally move on?

I had a friend with benefits relationship that completely drained me emotionally. I fell in love & I was always left confused & not knowing where we stand. Everytime I say I'm done I end up going back thinking if I'm more patient things will get better & we will turn into something serious. It doesn't change & the more I'm with him the more I fall. I'm at the point where iknow we will never have a happy ending so I want to be done for good but its so hard I think about him all the time when I wake up when I'm bored especially when I'm up alone late at night/morning before I go to sleep I've even been having dreams about him. I just want to not care about him and whatever he does anymore & show him that I don't need him anymore

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like you have a conundrum on your hands. Just one of the risks you run when entering into a FWBs relationship is that one person some times without even knowing it moves into an emotional level. Sounds like that's where you find yourself. Ain't life a bitch?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• See other people it could help or just focus yourself on other things

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes