Tips to forget my ex?

i still miss my ex bf we still talk each other but i think he is not interested in me i need to forget him i haven't seen him for 2 months i try to stay busy and go out with my friends but i still have feelings for him he broke up with me 3 months ago

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the first thing you need to do is stop talking to him, having contact with a ex doesn't give you the chance to actually forget them considering you're still communicating with them so cutting contact from his is probably the first thing to do and then just focus on other things like you have been doing for example going out with friends, family, working on yourself to improve yourself, taking up new hobbies, and then maybe when you feel ready start looking at all your other options of guys out there