What to do next?

Me and my ex dated for 6 years and he was my first love and i was his. When we broke up things were a mess we hooked up and i thought we would get back together. Unfortunaly we both acted emoitonally and erraticallly. I have not spoken to him in a month and i am somewhat scared to. I do not want to knwo if he is dating anyone else because deep down i hope he will come back. Some people would say im just hopeless buy i just want their to be some hope. If its meant to me it will me if it is not than i can't stop it. I just want to know if there is a chance he will ever talk to me again after this mess after all we were together for 6 years

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on many factors. Factors like, we're you two young when you split. Cause if you were it could be you were just too young to handle things. Otherwise I wouldn't count on getting back together. Once you have tried things out and it doesn't work, odds are it won't work out.

Young to me is under 30.

Most Helpful Girl

• Contacting him after a month is too soon, wait it out for a little while longer, and then you can text him and just hear how he has been doing and so on... just make casual conversation, don't be too serious.