Chance of reconciliation in the future?

I'm sorry for the screen shots. It won't let me paste on here? So this was the best solution for me at work. Sorry if it seems all over the place I'm just lost and heartbroken.

Updates:
I have more to add but it won't let me. Can this be deleted?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I think there's another page missing.
    I'm sorry to hear that you got treated like that, and that you're hurting. Break ups suck.
    The best thing you can do for yourself is to let yourself be upset for a little while, have a good cry and then let it go. You don't need losers like that in your life! You should (in my opinion) stop contacting him all together, because the key is to make him think that you are way better off without him (which you are!).
    If you're on social networking a lot, try and make him think (without actually talking to him) that you are out and about having blast without him and loving every minute of it.
    Just try not to hang on to the bitterness too long because it is extremely toxic on the body.
    Remember that you deserve better!

0|0
    0|0
    • I posted the new question under "they say two people must fall apart in order to come back together" with a link to the entire blog. Please read and let me know what you think

• Sorry, I don't click links. But regardless, based on what I read, and stand by what I said. Some people aren't worth the heart ache.

• Move on sweetie. His loss of interest is evident. I wouldn't think about a reconciliation. You don't deserve some one who can't be honest about his feelings

0|0
    0|0
    • I posted the new question under "they say two people must fall apart in order to come back together" with a link to the entire blog. Please read and let me know what you think

oolala18

Recommended myTakes