My ex said I was moody.. is this a feminine trait?

I wasn't normally like this but I was going through some military training was averaging 4 hours of sleep a night. the distance killed ys she acted distant I accused of her of cheating. I would blow up at her and then apologize the next day. think she really understands that it was just the lack of sleep the distance and situation? Don't want to be known as a little pansy who can't control bis emotions. She ended up leaving me. Shesaid I acted like I didn't care or want her around.

Buump

51

Most Helpful Girl

• look u should take a break in the relationship and to let her see how really she thinks about u... she will understand u if she really loves u and u should in other side u should talk to her and be there for her all time to work this relationship :)
    i hope this would help u :)

• Well her parents wouldn't let us to be together we were sneaking around this whOle time. We had plans to move out but she bailed on that last minute.

• well look if she moved out with and her parents got dissapointed she will feel like u r pushing... if she loves u she will figure something that fits each sides u and her parents :)

What Girls Said 4

• Irritable Male Syndrome maybe?

Explains the anger, mood swings, and disinterest.

• Fuck now your diagnosing me with a hormone issue?

• I guess I kind of posted thus to rationalize my situation. Was I normal just going through a stressful time or does she look at me as a moody man child

• You were understandably going through a stressful time, and probably she understood that too but just got tired of you taking it out on her.

• Everyone gets moody. Maybe you need some alone time.

• Your behavior: Katy Perry ~ Hot & Cold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654

I say you was just under a lot of stress & sleepy. Get it together man, no one likes a moody over emotional person. People go through bootcamp all the time & still maintain their relationships.

• Damn.. lol. Don't think I was over emotional I would say just grumpy

• maybe you were showing too much mixed signals and she prefered to leave

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like you did not try... and mood swings are not just a girls trait. Guys get them too!