( I really need very honest opinions) what is the best way to breakup with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you don't have a reason to?

i love my boyfriend so much and he's a big part of my life now and we share everything together, we talked about our future together and we have planned for everything but i realised he is better off without me. i want him to move on and find someone who really can be with him and build a future with him, just when i think about this i cry for a very long time. I know this will hurt him and destroy his life and maybe he will kill himself as he promied many times but i think it's the best for him, i can be in his life as his friend nothing more than that. the truth is i hide something and i have lied about it i didn't tell him about it until now but i know if i told him he will never ever forgive me for it. what do you think???

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you still want to be with him but don't think he would stick around if he knew everything about you. If you still have feelings for him sit him down and talk to him, then both of you together decide where its going to go.

Now IF you really don't want to be with him just pull the band aide off and get it over with. Tell him you just don't feel the same anymore and think its best if finds someone who will care about him the way he deserves. Do NOT try to be his friend, at least not until some time has passed and you both have had time to heal. Being friends with someone you are in love with but can't be with will keep the wound open.

Think long and hard about your choice, but once you make it don't look back.

• this is so hard i don't how to do it but i'm pretty sure that i can't tell him what i hide and i really love him but i can't stay with him

• No matter which road you go down it will be hard. Its best to just do it and get it over with so you can both move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• What, are you gay? I read your thread and your Q&A... SO, what's so terrible? . Is it that you never really loved him in the first place?

• What? i"m not gay and i loved him from all my heart this is number one
      number two i said it's something about me which means i can't tell anyone about it

• Ok, well I wish you luck