Do you still greet your ex on their birthday?

What the question says ^

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hoping she'll be kidnapped while travelling abroad, why would I wish her a happy birthday?

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds harsh. I'm guessing you didn't end on good terms?

• That would be a very safe assumption.

Most Helpful Girl

• no i believe those days r behind us... we didn't end on good terms.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• yeah i do
    thats is if i remember there birthdays (im usually not that good with dates so only a handful of my exes are lucky enough to get wished on there birthdays)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!
    that being said i wish her mom/dad happy birthday, they were descent people who raised a little evil girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If they are an ex, it may not be appropriate. You broke up for a reason, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, he and I are still good friends.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes we are! occasionally we hook up too.

• Show All
    • Lol I don't even know this guy. Haha

@asker we were togther for 6 years. We were always good friends and we talked about that if we'd ever break up, we'd remain friends. It's hard work and it takes time to make that transition. I was the one who broke off the relationship, but we both knew it ran its course. We never disrespected eachother by cheating on eachother so that helped us remain civil. Until we were okay as friends 😊

• Oh lol haha!

So I suppose there was a time you didn't contact each other for a while? How long did it take to transition as friends?

I'm just worried that i might seem desperate or whatever if I suddenly talk to him and ask if he still wants to be friends :))

by the way, he was the one who broke off but I'm okay about it now

Recommended myTakes