My girlfriend wants to break up with me because of me and her sister, how to prove her that she is wrong?

I asked a related question before here the link of the original question:
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/family-friends/q1398008-is-her-sister-into-me

Now she fond all about that all texts all calls and all going out with her behind her back. Because her sister has the history of being with taken guys she thinks there is something between me and her too while there is nothing wrong between us.
How to stop her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't deal with a guy who did that shit, even if your intentions weren't bad, you still hide things, if you knew she and her sister had problems and a bad history, that's not something you want to get anywhere in between. I'm not saying that you're all wrong in this, your girlfriend needs to trust you and your intentions but the problem is you did nothing to deserve that trust yet.

All I can say is try to talk to her, explain exactly what happened, your intentions and that you made a mistake and it won't do that again.

Honestly those two sound like a fucking mess and if you honestly just made some dumb mistakes with no bad intentions then you might be better off not dealing with that shit lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• To begin with, why are you going to dinner and movie dates with her younger sister? If she invited you to go and didn't ask her sister that doesn't mean you go ahead and go with her. You look like an asshole. There shouldn't be any secrets between your girlfriend and you. ESPECIALLY! If it pertains her sneaky malicious younger sister. You look suspicious by going behind her and seeing her sister! You're wrong because you knew she had a thing for taken guys and you STILL went out with her. The way I see it... If I was your girlfriend... I'd break up with you and cuss my sister out for breaking girl code!

0|0
    0|0
    • I accept that I did wrong things but never wanted to cheat on her especially with her sister. I would do everything to keep her and change her mind of leaving.

• Show All
    • Not the way you think all was for fun nothing more.

• Well what other way is it. Joking or not! You still sent pictures of your dick or whatever to her sister! Its not cool!

• Omg I dont wanna be with you like your girlfriend.. Specially with my sis..

0|0
    0|0
    • No don't get it wrong I wasn't with her sister she thinks this way she is all wrong.

• Show All
    • What do you think to change her mind and stop her leaving me?

• Yeah... Maybe or u can let her go

• Lmfao, why would any girl wanna be with a guy like this? Haha. You're so funny.

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of guy am I? I didn't cheat on her.

• Show All
    • About seeing her sister it wasn't secret it was nothing serious to tell my girlfriend just casual going out.
      But sexting was a mistake we did but nothing happened between us.

• Why would anyone want to be with a guy who sexts their sister? I mean if you can't even respect that major boundary of an actual family member, then there's no hope, really, you can do anything after that. Let her sext your dad or your brother and see how much you respect you have left for her after that, or see how much you'd really want to be with that type of girl.

• She thinks you slept with her sister, she may have been willing to work it out if it was with some other woman. You say you didn't sleep with her but, you put yourself in a bad situation. She likely won't even listen to her sister because she has a history of being with taken men. I'm not going to call you names like a lot of people on this site would. All I say is, you screwed up badly and I really can't see a way this relationship will be saved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid, when one person gets it in their head to end a relationship... there's next to nothing the other person can do about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Need to do something to change her mind to prove it that she is wrong.

• Show All
    • Your heart is made by stone? She would break my heart by leaving me. OK I did a mistake I accept it she should give me another chance I love her.

• You don't get second chances. You get one. And you blew it.

What Guys Said 1

• do u have any REAL evidence so u can convince her?

0|0
    0|0
    • All evidences are against me text were full of sexting and rude jokes. She is for sure that me and her slept together.

Recommended myTakes