My girlfriend wants to break up with me because of me and her sister, how to prove her that she is wrong?

I asked a related question before here the link of the original question:
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/family-friends/q1398008-is-her-sister-into-me

Now she fond all about that all texts all calls and all going out with her behind her back. Because her sister has the history of being with taken guys she thinks there is something between me and her too while there is nothing wrong between us.
How to stop her?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't deal with a guy who did that shit, even if your intentions weren't bad, you still hide things, if you knew she and her sister had problems and a bad history, that's not something you want to get anywhere in between. I'm not saying that you're all wrong in this, your girlfriend needs to trust you and your intentions but the problem is you did nothing to deserve that trust yet.

All I can say is try to talk to her, explain exactly what happened, your intentions and that you made a mistake and it won't do that again.

Honestly those two sound like a fucking mess and if you honestly just made some dumb mistakes with no bad intentions then you might be better off not dealing with that shit lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE