Please help me?

About two months ago my first love broke up with me and since then has made up lies and stuff to hurt me. I feel broken and don't know how to heal

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems with the Break up she is just as 'Broke up' as you are here, dear, and still has a sour ball in her mouth when She------Has made up lies and stuff to hurt me...
    Consider the source and lick your war wounds. Apparently, it was a War of the Roses from the start to finish and this is why she is still in the battlefield, fighting you, only doing it alone, for she... knows what will get to you and continue breaking you down.
    No contact if all possible, block her from your phone, your own life. If you allow this to continue, you will never find peace of mind but always feel you will never... heal.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand here.:)) xxoo