Girls, 4th call since unengaged: why doesn't my x fiancée understand break up? How would you react if a boyfriend got that mad?

i benn unengaged for at least 6 to 7 mounths. the last words i said to her was.

I AM BREAKING UP!! I AM NOT MARYING YOU!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR FOR YOU ANYMORE!! WE GOTTA SEE OTHR PEOPLE!! AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU TREATED MY AND YOUR FAMILY WITH THAT SUPER HUGE LIE!!!

i did not find anyone yet since then

1

Most Helpful Girl

• My reaction would be to not contact him ever again. If he persists I would change my number. If he knew where I lived and still bothered me I'd get a restraining order.

• i'd do the same. I had a spell calling that engagement off. my ex fiancée has a mental problem.

• Hopefully she'll get some help for her mental health. If she truly does have mental health issues you can't really be mad at her, she can't help herself. I'm guessing you just think she was a drama queen or something of that nature.

• that is very true as well

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!