Should I break up with him or not?

Okay so I've been with my boyfriend for a little less than a month and he doesn't seem very loving towards me so I figured give him time because we just got together.. Well now we're on spring break and he barely talks to me unless we're in school and then all we do is walk around and hold hands.. It feels like we aren't a legit happy loving couple. So I've been talking to my best friend and they suggested that I follow my heart and heart says I want more love but he doesn't seem to be that type of guy so I guess he's just not much of my type as I though... Right? Well this guy I've known since like 4th grade told me he liked me and I spent the day talking to him and I'm actually going to his house this Saturday and he's made me laugh and smile more than my current boyfriend ever has... What should I do about this I'm so lost in this I don't know what's going on...

Can give more information if needed...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you should go with the new guy. I assume you're in High School at this time guys just want to be able to say they have a girlfriend. If he's not making you laugh and feel happy, don't be with him. That's time you should spend making sure you're up to date on school work and spending time with friends. If you're gonna spend time on a boyfriend, it better be fun and exciting. Don't use up energy on someone you don't like. Use it on someone who makes you feel good.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... He barely talks to me unless we're in school...
    He is still young and wet behind the ears in years here, dear, and I am not seeing him changing anytime too soon and with This------I want more love...
    It appears, for it isn't too late, that with 'This guy I've known since like 4th grade' you may have more of a chance and a shot at romance. He seems more mature and you both seem as though you probably will share more chemistry and sparks than with the current cutie right now, who is this no fun firecracker.
    Go to his place on Saturday and see if it is Not this shot in the dark where he just might be more special and have More in store in what it takes to be a Future boyfriend. And if you see he is and it looks pretty positive, you can tell the other 'You snooze, you loose" and move on to something and someone who is More your... Type of guy.
    Good luck. xx