Is it bad that I am paying Pi's to check on my GF every once in a while?

I pay anywhere from 700-1500 dollars every 2 months to spy on my GF. I thought this is a good idea becasse in case she is cheating on me i will get hard evidence. I don't see anything wrong with this, what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't trust her that much why the fuck are you even with her?

5|2
    0|0
    • He has major self esteem problems. Probably couldn't hold onto a woman in the past.

• Show All
    • Well then there you go. Your life not mine. Live however you want.

• Cheating is deceitful. Stalking is deceitful. So far she has not been deceitful and you have been. End of story.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• "you obviously don't understand how things in real life go"

And you do, you pay thousands of pounds to have some dude follow your girlfriend because you think she might cheat on you, despite her giving you no reason to suspect? You're a lion, a total fruit loop. Sooner or later she'll find out and your stupid little game will ruin everything.

1|0
    0|0
    • She has no chance of finding out, hence why they are called professionals. I am just so curious to see what she is doing behind my back.

• Show All
    • Here's a real novel concept... try talking to her?

• Do you really think people tell the truth about things like this? i prefer just following my gut, the truth will come out eventually.

• I think you are a very paranoid man and she deserves better... that is all lol trust comes both ways, your wasting your money on such trivial things when you could of used that to treat her and yourself... instead you use it to spy on her... if i was with you id start noticing things because i'm highly observant, this gf may not be but what about the next gf you pull this on? it's not to notice the same type of cars following you...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol these people are professionals. The moment you step out if your house, you are being tracked.

• Show All
    • Lol i would be a little surprised if i was being spied but i wouldn't break up with my GF for it.

• I think you just have a lot of insecurities, stop this PI stuff, if they haven't found nothing now then obviously you know your just being silly... so use that money to go away some where with your gf... it's nearly summer so start saving for a holiday or something.

• Has she ever done anything in order to make you suspicious? Or is your phobia completely irrational?
    There are better & less pricey ways to find out whether she's cheating or not. You don't have to pay 700-1500 dollars. Use your brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously you don't trust her. You should really think about why you don't. Are there specific signs? In that case you should really talk to her and see whats going on. Or do you have trust issues? In which case you would be doing this with anyone. It is really not ok to spy on your girlfriend. You need to talk to her or some professional to work on this. I can only imagine how stressful it is to spend all that money and wait for something to happen. And if she finds out, she will more than likely be pissed. I repeat, it is NOT ok.

1|0
    0|0
    • She has 0 chance of finding out. I like her company and that's it.

• If she is a fabulous girl to be with, why not come clean and tell her what you've been doing? That way if she's really awesome and understand, she'll forgive you for it and you can move forward. If she breaks up with you, then you can chalk it up to lesson learned because you can't be trusted and neither can she. What you're doing is deceitful, yet she hasn't done anything deceitful towards you. You are spending an awful a lot of money on something that has so far been useless. So you now know she's faithful - great. You've kissed your money goodbye when you could have taken her on some nice vacation but chose to do this shit instead. See how much of a forgiving person she is once you tell her you've been doing this all behind her back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Comparing cheating to spying is like comparing apples to oranges. They are completely different things, and people feel different emotions when they are cheated on, they CAN'T feel in any other situation. Cheating is not about being deceitful, it's about doing things behind your partners back with another person.

• But she ISN'T doing that to you. You on the other hand ARE being 100% deceitful right now, it doesn't matter if you've done one little thing deceitful compared to a could-be rotten deceitful thing. It's you who is the jerk in this relationship right now, not her. So either stop doing this or come clean and allow her to make the decision on whether or not to forgive you for it. I would say since you're anonymous here, and hiring a sneak to watch her anyway, the best decision for you is to stop rather than come clean since I think you'd be too afraid to admit what you're doing anyway for fear that you know what you're doing is pretty bad. If you think it isn't, you should have no trouble having a conversation with her about it and clearing the air.

• I thonk there's a good reason why you asked this under "breakup and divorce". It's a sign. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • You must have money to BLOW! In that case, have at it. Is it bad? Yeah. Either you don't trust her or you have trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • For $700-$1,500, you could buy better trolling lessons.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't think there's anything wrong then why are you asking?

I smell a troll.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's fucken creepy and if she hasn't gave you a reason why do it. You have issues bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you know how many pizzas you can buy with that sort of money

A LOT

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why you're with her if you can't trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you don't trust her just get a new girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • I smell BS.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
    0|0
    • LMAO here comes our hero!!!

• That's no way to have a relationship. If you don't trust her (which you obviously don't) why don't you end the relationship? But what you're doing with the surveillance is just crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll do it for half that bro! Hell I'll even get you a POV sex type of her cheating :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i would actually appreciate that.

• Show All
    • that will be fine but you'll need ot clean her up afterwards... I'm not doing it lol

• Sure! i'll clean you up too :)

• Why do you need hard evidence?

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheaters always deny everything, i am not stressing over it.

• Show All
    • You're an ignorant douche. I didn't call spying cheating you moron. What I did was use an analogy. Look up the word and learn something so you can at least sound smart to people.

• I guess I shouldn't call you a douche. There is a clinical term for your condition--paranoid personality disorder. Seek treatment. What you are doing is not normal and, due to your condition, it is unlikely that anyone will convince you otherwise. You will just repeat the same pattern of behavior and go around in circles chasing your tail. "But this, but that, but hard evidence, but what if, but, but , but but but... blubber blubber"

Sick cycle carousel.

• yeah that's some major trust issues bruh lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes