Is it bad that I am paying Pi's to check on my GF every once in a while?

I pay anywhere from 700-1500 dollars every 2 months to spy on my GF. I thought this is a good idea becasse in case she is cheating on me i will get hard evidence. I don't see anything wrong with this, what do you think?

146

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't trust her that much why the fuck are you even with her?

• He has major self esteem problems. Probably couldn't hold onto a woman in the past.

• Well then there you go. Your life not mine. Live however you want.

• Cheating is deceitful. Stalking is deceitful. So far she has not been deceitful and you have been. End of story.