Brokenhearted searching for advice?

This guy ended it with me. I haven't texted him since he broke it off despite the fact he said we could be friends. But I really miss him and I want to know how he is, but I know I shouldn't.. Should I text him though? And if I should then what could I text him? He texted me 3 times after we broke it off but I was pretty cold and he didn't text me back.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• DO NOT text him or respond to any text messages from him. The best way to heal your emotional wounds is to avoid all contact with him. It's completely understandable that you miss him, but he ended the relationship. You don't want to go back to someone who already let you know he doesn't want to be with you.

• Thank you so much for your advice. I know you're right, so I will follow your advice!