OK dudes if a guy kisses you after breaking up with you then kisses every time after that what the hell does that mean?

My boyfriend broke up with me but now everytime he sees me he gives me a hug and kisses me what does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy tries to kiss me he'll be bleeding on the floor.
    As for you - belive it or not women are not the only ones who have hard time letting go.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• Kisses you on the cheek as a friendly hello or kisses you full on? If he's kissing you full on after breaking up with you that would be odd, I'd wonder the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kissing full on and yeah I dont know what it means

• Show All
    • Maybe stop him next time and ask why he's going in for the kiss...

• Yeah totally thnx again

• I think it just means everything is still cool between you guys. It's harmless and instead of being tense and always fighting when you see each other, you can remain friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depend where I mean if its on the cheek maybe its because he appreciate you and if its on the lips it probably means he wants to be friends with benefits or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems comfortable enough to keep doing that with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what am I suppose to do let him? were not over and its been hard getting over him let alone letting him do that.

• If you don't want to, don't. It's that simple. I just stated that even though the two of you are over, he seems to think it's okay.

If you're not cool with it, tell him. That's what you can do.

• ok thanks

Recommended myTakes