#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How do I get over my ex boyfriend?

Ok so like my boyfriend broke up with me a few days before Valentine's day and it crushed me and occasionally i still think about him and everything i just want to know how to get over him and move on please help and any suggestions ??!!!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it helps to despise the person that left you, for anything you can think of, whether it be an old fight, a disagreement on whether chocolate cake is better than vanilla, whatever, just try to hate them as much as you can, then whenever you think of them, you don't get sad, after a while you won't even get mad, you just don't care anymore. I got over my ex (who I was with for 6 years). just by doing this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a hobby that you

• Find a hobby that you love. Focus on yourself and just do you and be you. Cut off all contact with him and never speak to him again. Do you and be you, just worry about yourself. Act like he doesn't exist and you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 1

• fcus on yer hobbies maybe?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!