How do I act when my crush is flirting with another girl and your heart is broken constantly?

It's 8-9 hours a day and my heart is constantly in pain witnessing it. Help me! :'(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have to be around him?

• Yes, no choice :'( We work together. It's so painful that I even think about quitting the job (although it's silly)

• What changed?
      Maybe he likes you. And you stopped giving him attention. Now he wants you to be jealous

• I wish he does :'( I started avoiding him when he started flirting with her so heavily... he noticed I don't join the usual hang outs anymore... somehow he knows I'm avoiding him (which is strange because it's a big group and 1 less person doesn't make difference). 2 months ago was his birthday and the girl organized it. I was at the party but I avoided cake cutting as I can't bare to watch them flirting more with birthday kiss and stuff. Since then, he acts a lot coldly towards me.