I just dumped a guy. He can't understand that friendship is the best for us And he turns the story around like he dumped me why would he do that?

so there's this guy who likes me and I suggest that being friends is the best since he was a cool guy, he agree with the friendship but after a while hanging out with him he be acting like my boyfriend he ask where I am who am I with and do I miss him and Well I dump him cause he doesn't want to be friends only. And he give me extra attention that became so clingy and needy like he'll say I want to see you as much as I could, so I told him, you know what I'm not talking to you anymore, And after I did that he turn around the story like I was seducing him and I offer myself and I am ruining the relationship he have with a girl, but in the first place he told me he was single and after I dump Suddenly he has a girlfriend he be like I am ruining what he has but I didn't do anything I just ignore him for like four days and he make up stories and posting it on Facebook and telling everyone that I am a seducer that I kept chasing him.. Why did he do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody wants to be the one that got dumped.
    When I was younger I went out with a girl, I dumped her, and then she told people she was the one to dump me. Egos are too big to accept being dumped.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is just salty that you dumped him. Most people rather be the one who does the dumping instead of being dumped. Just ignore his childish acts, all that matters is you and him both know what really happened even though he won't admit it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nobody wants to be the one who made the mistake or got dumped. We all want to be the one is was in control and made the decision. So he is just protecting his pride.

1|0
    0|0
  • To make those who hear the story think that they were more in control of the situation, and weren't just told to lay down and GTFO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let him cope the only way he knows how.

0|0
    1|0
    • Even if he slander my name?

• So logically your next step should be to set the record straight for the people right, they're all naturally waiting for confirmation.

My point, people run their mouths and lie all the time. This just shows his weak character, but it shouldn't bother you too much.

What Girls Said 1

• Insecurity or to save face. It's also possible that you hurt him badly so he's trying to slander your name.

What a loser.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes