Is my ex done? Are all chances lost?

We had a remarkable relationship for a year and he ended it in December when we went into long distance. He was my first boyfriend and kiss at 22 and I had been waiting for that kind of connection.

mistakes I think I made:
-opening up to him whenever I struggled with the break up. I did that a total of 3 times in 3-4 months cause we were still very much close

- I moved an hour and a half away in the past month and told him I'd visit and he was thrilled but I started giving him
The cold shoulder and he chased me for a few days then stopped then I called again to schedule the meeting n then I cancelled again.

now today I said I wanna see him tomorrow and he told me he's going back to campus and he'd be busy before departure time.

is all lost for good?

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• that's upsetting.

• errr how r we supposed 2 know without description basically? :-P

What Girls Said 1

• What's wrong with opening up? You are just being honest.

No, just explain why you cancelled and stop cancelling on him. If you set a date, try to keep it. Ask him if you guys can keep talking while he is on campus.

• I figure if he let me go I must not have meant much to him n me opening up made me look needy and therefore less desirable?

• You could still mean something to him. You never said why you guys broke up. I legit think he still cares. Also no, needy is you texting him all day and saying "I love you" all day. Showing little bits of weakness is not bad.