Should I take her back?

Here is the situation, i use to date this girl 6 months ago, and we broke up because she cheating on me.
What happened was that i was in love with her for about a year before we started going out, the reason why it took so long was because she was already with another guy who is just better then me in terms of looks, and income. Then all of a sudden they broke up. I managed to get the nerve to finally ask her out on a date, and she actually said yes. When we were going out i treated her really good, i opened doors for her, i payed for everything, and i always considered what she wanted over what i wanted. I told her i loved her a few times but she never said it back to me. Within about two months i stoped getting text messages, or calls from her. It turns out she went back with her ex boyfriend and never bothered to tell me. When i confronted her she just said that i was not good enough for her, and that i was no fun, and terrible at sex. (i was a virgin before i went with her.) After this whole event i felt that shit, i felt that what she said was true that i was just not good enough. And i felt like i could never fall in love with another woman again because i felt like i could never trust another woman again.
Then a few days ago i ran into her at the mall. At first we talked to each other without addressing what happened. But when i asked how she's been latly she started telling me about how she broke up with her boyfriend because he was an ass hole who only cared about sex. Then she told me that she was so sorry about what happened between us and that she was wrong to say i was not good enough for her. She said she felt horrible ever since saying that. She said i was the only guy who ever treated her well, or who said i love you. She said she would like another change at a relationship, but would understand if i could not forgive her. I told her i would think about it.
Should i take her back.
Give her a second chance.
Don't give her a second chance.
GirlGuy
+1 y
I huged her and told her i forgived her mostly to help her forgive herself.
But i honestly don't have the same feeling for her that i did before, i no longer love her.
Should I take her back?
4
2