Who is more likely to cheat?

Which gender has the most reputation or history for cheating on their love one in your opinion and why did they do that?

• Male
    Vote A
  • Female
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men are stereotyped as more likely to cheat. But I don't think either is technically more likely to cheat than the other.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My 469878496848979612 answering with this on GAG:

IT. DEPENDS. ON. THE. PERSON.

Learn what the concept of "the individual" means, and then pass it around to all your friends. Users on this site absolutely LOVE trying to come up with these really polarized, unrealistic "rules" to remember about people.

1|0
    0|0
    • That has nothing to do with the question. It is asking do men or women cheat more based on history? Its an opinion question.

• It has everything to do with the question, you're just as wrapped up in stereotypes as the QA is. Cheating depends on the person and the situations they put themselves in. Just because someone is a male or female doesn't just automatically predispose them to a certain type of behavior.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's easier for women to cheat, but I'd say both are known offenders equally. It varies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard loads of stories about guys cheating on girls. But the ones I've heard about the girls are always the worst, most messed up stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Males are more likely to cheat on my opinion... Because of all the things and stories I have heard

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's 50/50
    It's more about who you are as a person as opposed to what gender you are

0|0
    0|0
  • It's equal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you're looking at the number of incidents, it's the same for both sexes. That makes sense, because it always takes 2.
    The women who cheat do it more often, but a lower number of women will cheat (about 2/3 the number of men who cheat). They will cheat 50% more times, on average.

A greater number of men will cheat, but they won't do it so often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating has nothing to do with gender... just bad character and morals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating has more to do with personality and upbringing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends more on the individual than the gender

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes