Who is more likely to cheat?

Which gender has the most reputation or history for cheating on their love one in your opinion and why did they do that?

• Male
  • Female

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men are stereotyped as more likely to cheat. But I don't think either is technically more likely to cheat than the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• My 469878496848979612 answering with this on GAG:

IT. DEPENDS. ON. THE. PERSON.

Learn what the concept of "the individual" means, and then pass it around to all your friends. Users on this site absolutely LOVE trying to come up with these really polarized, unrealistic "rules" to remember about people.

• That has nothing to do with the question. It is asking do men or women cheat more based on history? Its an opinion question.

• It has everything to do with the question, you're just as wrapped up in stereotypes as the QA is. Cheating depends on the person and the situations they put themselves in. Just because someone is a male or female doesn't just automatically predispose them to a certain type of behavior.