Why would a guy turn the story around like he dumped me when we both know I dumped him?

I just dumped a guy. He can't understand that friendship is the best for us And he turns the story around like he dumped me why would he do that?
so there's this guy who likes me and I suggest that being friends is the best since he was a cool guy, he agree with the friendship but after a while hanging out with him he be acting like my boyfriend he ask where I am who am I with and do I miss him and Well I dump him cause he doesn't want to be friends only. And he give me extra attention that became so clingy and needy like he'll say I want to see you as much as I could, so I told him, you know what I'm not talking to you anymore, And after I did that he turn around the story like I was seducing him and I offer myself and I am ruining the relationship he have with a girl, but in the first place he told me he was single and after I dump Suddenly he has a girlfriend he be like I am ruining what he has but I didn't do anything I just ignore him for like four days and he make up stories and posting it on Facebook and telling everyone that I am a seducer that I kept chasing him.. Why did he do that?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just a boy. That actually is the answer to your question. Not even being sarcastic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, someone is twisting a story around so it's less embarrassing? OMG I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT.
    (:

The only thing that surprises me, here, is that it's a boy doing this. Usually women are the only ones who think this much about manipulating the gossip vine.