Guys, what does it mean when an ex tells you he still loves you but can't be with you right now? He still contacts me and still wants to see me?

We were together 3 years. Agreed to a 30 day split. The 30 days is almost up and he has contacted me, we have seen each other. He had asked me if I think I could do better than him in a text. My reply was I could. But that's not what I am trying to go after. I care about you and just want you to be better. He's stuck on the I could part only and constantly tells me to go on dates and find better. That's not what I want to do. He also made a comment that everything is a test. Any help is appreciated. I know he loves me and I know he still has feelings for me. So why is he pushing me away fro him? Why is he not afraid to lose me by telling me to date someone else?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It can be one of two things.
    1. Either he really is testing you, in which case be more aggressive in being with him and see how it goes.

2. He doesn't love you, and only wants to fuck you until he finds someone else to be with.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion!

• Show All
    • Well sometimes a guy wants to know that the woman really wants him. If you were clingy you would be constantly be asking where he is every second of every day. Just get close to him and cuddle with him every night.

• I personally want the clingy, psycho type.

Recommended myTakes