My bf called me a b*tch and cursed me, what do i do?

My bf lately curses me out everytime we fight. Hell call me a b*tch and tells me I'm a c*nt and slut. And the other day I told him not to be with me since he feels that way and he said nah you can be my gf for now but I don't know if I'm ganna marry you. We've been dating for 2 years. I want to
Make him feel bad and I want him to change. What should I say to him? What kind of message would make him feel bad and want me more then after and go back to his old way of respecting me? What should I tell him?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Find out what's causing the outbursts, he is frustrated about something and is taking it out on you

• He's having a lot of financial problems at the moment. He destroyed his car a few months ago and still hasn't gotten a new one. He throws my past in my face a lot lately. And it's not even a big deal.. I use to text one of his guys flirtatiously two years ago when me and him weren't exclusive yet. He never use to curse me. And he just recently started.

• He said he felt forced to be with me and he had no choice.. As if I would do something if weren't together. Which I told him i woukdnt.. And he could move on if he wanted. And he said for me to move away so I can get over him fast. Should I give him his distance and just start ignoring him? AftI r our fight last night he texted me a few hours after waying I love you. I didn't respond to it

• I think it's better to give him some room

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you with someone who disrespects you like that AND says "you can be my girlfriend but I don't think I'm going to marry you"? Honestly, people rarely change and you cannot make him change. If this is who he is, then there's nothing you can do. He sounds like an asshole, you could do better.