My bf called me a b*tch and cursed me, what do i do?

My bf lately curses me out everytime we fight. Hell call me a b*tch and tells me I'm a c*nt and slut. And the other day I told him not to be with me since he feels that way and he said nah you can be my gf for now but I don't know if I'm ganna marry you. We've been dating for 2 years. I want to
Make him feel bad and I want him to change. What should I say to him? What kind of message would make him feel bad and want me more then after and go back to his old way of respecting me? What should I tell him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Find out what's causing the outbursts, he is frustrated about something and is taking it out on you

1|0
    0|0
    • He's having a lot of financial problems at the moment. He destroyed his car a few months ago and still hasn't gotten a new one. He throws my past in my face a lot lately. And it's not even a big deal.. I use to text one of his guys flirtatiously two years ago when me and him weren't exclusive yet. He never use to curse me. And he just recently started.

• Show All
    • He said he felt forced to be with me and he had no choice.. As if I would do something if weren't together. Which I told him i woukdnt.. And he could move on if he wanted. And he said for me to move away so I can get over him fast. Should I give him his distance and just start ignoring him? AftI r our fight last night he texted me a few hours after waying I love you. I didn't respond to it

• I think it's better to give him some room

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you with someone who disrespects you like that AND says "you can be my girlfriend but I don't think I'm going to marry you"? Honestly, people rarely change and you cannot make him change. If this is who he is, then there's nothing you can do. He sounds like an asshole, you could do better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• well you can´t just say what "he" does and leave the rest for us to judge... what did you do?

0|1
    0|0
    • Nothing, I don't curse him back out. This whole fight started when me and him went to movies and when we left I closed someone's trunk to do them a favor because they must have forgotten it open. And he started screaming saying I was a stupid bitch for touching it and that its ganna just start a fight and to mind my own business. Like what's the big deal? I closed someone's trunk!!

• Show All
    • He said he felt forced to be with me and he had no choice.. As if I would do something if weren't together. Which I told him i woukdnt.. And he could move on if he wanted. And he said for me to move away so I can get over him fast. Should I give him his distance and just start ignoring him? AftI r our fight last night he texted me a few hours after waying I love you. I didn't respond to it

• yeah i mean sometimes you just tell yourself that you "love" somebody just so you´re not alone. it´s hard to distinguish... but it sounds like in your case it makes sense to look for something different.

• Why the hell do you wanna be with a guy who makes you feel like he is doing you a favor by going out with you? You should break up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Make him feel bad? Dump him.

He's treating you like garbage. Why do you want him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm madly in love with him and I know deep down he's good hearted. I Find it so hard to let go

• Why do women think they are going to change someone? or even want that person to change. So your want an asshole who doesn't respect you to stay with you? and you think that your going to change the way this asshole thinks? even if you could "change" him, all your going to do is surpress that asshole that he is. If he doesn't respect you now he never is going to respect you. It doesn't get better with time. YOu need to send this guy packing. I know it is easier said then done. But save yourself a LOT of grief later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump him... he has no right 2 call u a bitch basically

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What has he said when you've asked him why he is treating you this way?

0|0
    0|0
  • It him with a pan. Then knock him hard with a wine bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him i just went through This situation once. The name calling starts it gets worst the bad thing it's some women stay abuse is abuse. I wish i would have left him because now i can't remember the last time he actually loved me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes