What would u think if ur ex hadn't text u or called after a break up?

My ex broke up with me . We had a awsome relationship loved eachother in every way . I went try his phone he's mad . I'm on 7days no contact since I moved out on Tuesday whilst he was at work . What we thinking guys ? What would u think if ur ex hadn't text u or called etc?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he gave you his answer... he has moved on and so should you. Its tough, but when one person does not love you or feel the same way you can't make them. Its just better to move on and enjoy being on your own again.

Take sometime to do some of the things you could not do when he was around. You have some time to be you again!

• It's not about the not loving me. It was nothing to do with that we love eachother very much. We had a falling out because I went in his phone. Xxx

• Thanks for the MH and I hope he sees his mistake and gets back to you. It is totally not worth jeopardizing something that is really good.

• No problem. Thanks. I moved out a week Tomoz. I really hope this isn't it 😔 xxx

What Guys Said 8

• I would be happy they respected my decision to end the relationship. I mean, you did break up right? Why would you expect any further communication?

• Well just because it was a argument and disagreement on things hoping eh just needs time to cool off. So I'm respecting the fact he needs space.

• Well, basically the ball is in his court then. All you can do is give him cool down time. Good luck!

• Yeah totally thank you ☺️

• It was awesome if he moved out. One fight does not cause a breakup (most times). So if you haven't heard from him in 7 days he has no intention of contacting you. move on

• No I moved out to give him space. We love eachother a lot. I want to gVe him the space but also don't want him to think I don't care xx

• If you did that I would drop you like you never existed.

• she probably ran away with the gardener
    and lives in mexico now

• I'm on 7days no contact since I moved out on Tuesday whilst he was at work?

what do you mean?

• Well I moved out on Tuesday because we had falling out. He needed space so I respected that and left. I harnt tried to contact or bother him Atal xx

• Breaking up over stupid technology just seems stupid to me. The world would be better without specifically cell phones.

• I think so too. If see the point if I misunderstood something and accused and went off on one but I didn't

• All depends on why you split, and how it happened...
    message me and i'll help..

• The same thing that's going through your head might be going through his. Why haven't you contacted him? I think that would be the best thing to do. See if he is just waiting for you to make contact.

• Yeah am thinking that but am like is a week enough space? A want to respect him and if he wants to contact me then am open to that. I'm iust a little worriedly at incase he thinks I don't care. But I made it perfectly clear that I love him and that I want this and explain that we are inlove etc as I say we haven't fallen out of love xx

• It's a week Tomoz since I moved out il give it till Friday just not sure what to txt?

• Ask him honestly if he still wants to continue the relationship. That you still love him and you want to make it work.

• As much as it would suck, I'd think 'game over'.