How can you get your ex back after a breakup? Does he miss you? Does he stalk your Facebook?

What are some ways to have your ex boyfriend come crawling back to you? Do ex boyfriends miss you after being broke up for a few days? Does he stalk your Facebook from a different profile if you have him blocked?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No. He rather awaits you at your front door, as he already planned your dream wedding to your dream guy. Seriously, stop dreaming.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Who did the breaking up?

0|0
    0|0
    • He did.

• Ok. No. Don't contact him. It was his decision to break it off so he doesn't owe you any of his time or attention. I have been in your shoes and it stings to be rejected. I was the one who was always trying to keep in contact, but it never benefitted me. It caused more harm than good. Move on girl, stay busy and hang out with your friends. It'll take some time to get over the hurt, but in time it will lessen.

• Whatever you do, don't chase him. That has always worked for me. Then make sure he can still see your media, and post really beautiful pictures showing how much fun you are having.

2|0
    0|0
    • Just wondering. did you guys get back together? does he respond to your posts? Likes/comments on them?

I'm in the same situation right now

• Initially, no. It takes some time for a guy to miss someone, like about a month. He didn't interact with my posts, but I knew he saw them. Then one day he sent me a message saying that he really wanted to talk again. Then he liked my posts etc. We were back together again, but I dumped him for a different reason.

Recommended myTakes