Girls who have been dumped by guys who aren't ready to settle down?

girls dumped by guys that like them?
I recently got dumped by my boyfriend because he wasn't ready to settle down and i was his first girlfriend yet he is still in to me ... He said he can see something arising in the future when he's more mature and ready... So my question is to any girls (and guys i guess) who have been in a situation... Has it ever worked out again in the future ?
  • yes
  • no

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way it happens us when you cut off all contact and move on.. Then by chance uf you run into each other at a later date, ie over a year or so, if there is still a spark go for it.. but everyone says after experience, it's best to move on and let it be

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE