How long did u suffer the breakup of ur first love?

How long did the break up last? And how did it feel?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• She cheated so sad for like a day or two then kinda indifferent towards her afterwards. I was sad until I realized she was a huge bitch and I could do better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Terrible, I suffered a great deal, it kind of changed my out look on people for the worse, at times I feel like crying. I get so mad I let him in.. I let him know me with out running, and he took the love, the pure love I had for him as a lover a friend someone I admired.. and trusted with almost everything. manipulated it turned it in to something and someone I hate now, I worked hard not to be insecure, unloving, I believe in showing affection, being someone great, to myself and others,... Now I'm a shell of my former self all my life I worked on me, I already knew I had issues I wasn't perfect but I was sweet.. he managed to undo that in less than three 3years. Nice hug? :(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know EXACTLY how you feel. You couldn't have described it better. It'll be okay. We just can't let anyone bring us down ever again.

• Yeah, good luck