If I cheated on you, would you stay?

If I was perfect for you in everyway, emotionally,physically,mentally, would you stay after I cheated on you? Why?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• No, why would/should I? You're not perfect if you can't even resist whatever temptation or reason you had to cheat. And I've learned to not put up with getting chumped out by a girl treating me like that. There are way too many people out there for me to cling hopelessly to one that can't even treat me right.

I lose a lot of respect and the overall image of that person goes down if I know they cheated. Like, you literally have to go out of your way to cheat. Whereas, not cheating doesn't require you to do anything extra than you already do.

When a person cheats and unless they're a complete idiot, they have to plan ways to hide it or any signs/conversations/etc. from their partner. Even if they aren't doing it maliciously, they still have to go through the thinking process of how to do it without getting caught.

Or if it was premeditated and it just happened on a whim, even worse. Her commitment wasn't even strong enough to survive first contact with the temptation of someone else.

So yeah, all of that is why I could easily cut a cheater out of my life no matter how good she is or how tight we are. If I dated her for 2 weeks or 2 years, she's gone ASAP.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have not been perfect mentally and emotionally to have cheated on me. So no I wouldn't stay with a guy who fucking cheated on me and dump him by the nearest trash can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE