If I cheated on you, would you stay?

If I was perfect for you in everyway, emotionally,physically,mentally, would you stay after I cheated on you? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, why would/should I? You're not perfect if you can't even resist whatever temptation or reason you had to cheat. And I've learned to not put up with getting chumped out by a girl treating me like that. There are way too many people out there for me to cling hopelessly to one that can't even treat me right.

I lose a lot of respect and the overall image of that person goes down if I know they cheated. Like, you literally have to go out of your way to cheat. Whereas, not cheating doesn't require you to do anything extra than you already do.

When a person cheats and unless they're a complete idiot, they have to plan ways to hide it or any signs/conversations/etc. from their partner. Even if they aren't doing it maliciously, they still have to go through the thinking process of how to do it without getting caught.

Or if it was premeditated and it just happened on a whim, even worse. Her commitment wasn't even strong enough to survive first contact with the temptation of someone else.

So yeah, all of that is why I could easily cut a cheater out of my life no matter how good she is or how tight we are. If I dated her for 2 weeks or 2 years, she's gone ASAP.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have not been perfect mentally and emotionally to have cheated on me. So no I wouldn't stay with a guy who fucking cheated on me and dump him by the nearest trash can.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• How could you be perfect in every way and cheat on me? That would affirm the opposite about you. I have tried it before to total and complete failure. I would never go through it again.

1|1
    0|0
    • Good!! I don't condone cheating. I was just trying to figure out why a guy would stay with me after I cheated on him...

• It doesn't work. Not for the long run. You will never trust him. Nor should you.

• Depending on who you are and I was young and ignorant, yes. Now, at my age, almost certainly no because I value trust and loyalty more. So, by cheating, you cease to be perfect for me emotionally and mentally.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nope, wouldn't stay. I would leave right there. Done! You see, I have a zero tolerance policy for certain things like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't stay. I wouldn't be able to trust or respect you after that. I would rather a woman that wasn't perfect that I could respect and trust.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope i wouldn't, see I was cheated on in my first relationship when i was 15. It was my only relationship tbh. I'm now 21, and single because I'm afraid of getting hurt again. Even thou i wanna give love another chance i just can't. Even thou when i see a couples walking together holding hands i get jealous and a little depressed i just say no to love because i can't trust anymore. And yes i get tried not having someone to cuddle with, open up to, laugh with, and be important to etc.. I'm just so afraid of getting hurt again. But NO i wouldn't stay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.
    Because you are nothing to me after you cheat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the circumstances.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Any trust I'd have would be gone.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes