Should I meet with him?

We were never really together. I told him a like to be more than friends but he told me were better of as friends. Of course it hurt a lot since I was already imagining life with him. And because it was him who first told me he likes me as more than friends and he changed his mind. Well, he said it's becaues of the long distance too.

anyway, I was wondering if I should still ask him to meet up? Somehow, I feel like I want to apologize to him. I know I haven't exactly been very good to him. I was too clingy and demanding I guess. I feel guilty becaue I know I also have a part why we didn't work out.

I'd be visiting the country where he studies for my vacation so.....do you think it's okay to meet up? We haven't talked for a month

11