Was I a rebound to her?

So me and my ex broke up 2,5 months ago, de first month and a half was me sending a text every 2 weeks but the last month i went complete nc with the occasional instagram stalk (unfollowed). but yesterday i started to try and talk to her on a friends accoun, just to ask how its been.

And immidiatly after my message she asked my friend (me) iff he was helping me in some ways which i replied no. She told me that she broke off with me and made it crystal clear that there was no chance of getting back together. Now here's whats not right, she told me that she would give it another shot iff some time passed to get her life together a month, anyhow i asked that iff she still forgot about him or iff he (me) did something wrong. She said no and she thinks less of me and alrdy started to have feelings for someone else. i heard from a mutual friend that i was her ex she went back to, so yeah i ended up telling her that it was me and she instantly blocked me.

so basicly she kept me on a leash and told me that she wants no relationship with anybody, but would give me another shot at August. And now that she confessed that she literraly fell inlove with someone else (probably her ex) i start to get the feeling that our whole damn relationship was a lie.

So was i a rebound guy to her? She broke up with me out of the blue and before that we had the happiest 8 relationship i think.

20