My boyfriend cheated on me last year with a coworker.. now what?

So last year my boyfriend cheated on me with a new coworker. She is a very persistent person and shows strong narcissism. She doesn't give a rats a** basicaly. It was going on for months. I suspected it but they both claimed nothing was going on. Finally months down the road she texted me and said she was ready to talk. I was thinking crap , here we go. She asked me if I was still dating my bf. I said yes and she broke up in tears. I guess her version he told her that he broke up with me . Later I found out that wasn't true. . She wanted to play the victim. Blame it on my ex and not show any sort of responsibility in the making. She said she had been sleeping with him for some time now. Figures.. after that I broke it off with him. I guess they split up shortly after. The catch she got pregnant. So 6 months down the road after I started running into him. Little by little we were reminiscing about old times and he asked me for another shot. That he screwed up big time.. she was so persisitent and wouldn't leave him alone. I said I didn't know it wouldn't definently take a lot from him to trust him again. I mean we went out for 5 years. He said whatever it took. I said you have to be honest with me and tell me everything. I mean this woman is expecting his child. Ok fast forward she just had the baby last month .. and she started asking him for money he said not without a dna test. So yes the baby is his. He would show me her texts and they would say things like look at your beautiful daughter ..I still love you and blah and blah ..I gotten to be a little pre exclusive with him. I still have doubts. One foots in while the other is out . Well his job is seasonal and he is headed back to work and so is she. I said to him I dont know about this. He said no worries. That he was going to prove to me that he loved me and nothing will happen between them again. This woman has stalked me before and feels no sort of embarrassement at all. I

55

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest your a bigger person then i am. I mean he cheated and has a kid with her that must be really hard for you. To still give him another chance is something i wouldn't do if i was in your shoes.

I guess its a big test of 2 things.
    - his loyalty to you
    - your trust

And to be honest there is nothing to be embarased about if you can't trust him now.

If the relationship has a future neither can fail the test.

• Yeah its hard. I think I just got carried away hanging out with him again. Reality is definently sinking in again with them working together and the baby being born. I think it would definently better benefit me to step away. Having an uneasy feeling sucks.. I dont think its worth it. Thanks for your response

Most Helpful Girl

• Not excusable at all. End it with him or if you don't. You will be forever dealing with this menacing woman for life.