After breakup boys cry one or two days but girls cry almost the whole year...Is it true?

explain how you feel / think about it..

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, the reverse. It's easier for women to get into another relationship. Men have to work harder and deal with more rejection.

• You mean to say "Who truly loves got hurt after breakup"...

• No, that's unfair. The other person may simply have better coping skills.

• May be you are right

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're downplaying emotions in general and listening to stereotypes.

If a man truly cares for a woman, he might "cry" for an extensive period, just like women.

Some guys don't like this feeling and simply go out to ease their pain by having sex (women as well).

But if should be pretty evident--especially on GAG--that men who care about their exes still pine for them months after the relationship ended. Some of them.

So not true in my opinion.

• wow... seriously human behavior some times blow your mind :)