Is there still a chance me and my ex will get back together?

Me and my bf dated almost 2 years. We were always breaking up but getting right back together afterwards. Well we have been broke up four 4 days now. I usually don't contact him for at least a week or two. Well last night I had to contact him to see if he has my bank card. He answered and was real friendly. I asked him if he didn't have my bank card because I couldn't find it and my banks already replaced my card 3 times within 3 months. He said no, he hadn't seen it. So I told him well that was all I was calling you for. He said ok. And I hung up. When I called he picked right up and was real friendly. Then I heard late last night some other woman tried getting with him. He told her they could be friends but that was it. Because he wasn't looking for a relationship right now. Then she asked him if he wasn't looking for a relationship due to the fact him and his girl recently broke up. And he told her she stepped over the boundaries. She seemed like she was up to no good, just to leave him alone. Then blocked her on Facebook. Could anyone tell me what he meant by stepping over the boundaries? Is there still hope for us to get back together? He always told me, we would be friends no matter what, and one day we might give it another try.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, Prettygirl22, and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, there is usually motive in mind, no matter when it might be, that He-------Loves me with all his heart and he's in it for the long run.
    Many times over, many couples find that hey do Miss the kiss and the history they both shared together. They also agree to stay 'Friends' till the end, and no strings attached... at least at that point in time.
    It seems if he has been having problems in dealing with your mental issues, right now, take a Step forward and prove to him that you are Seeing professional help and that you may need to be on meds at your own 'Point in time.' This will show him that he may have a chance in romance down the road and that it might not be a beaten path after all.
    He loves you, no Doubting Thomas about it here, dear. He is taking his time now, taking his space and when in church together, I find it a good place, to do face to face, so he can realize he will always care and that you are always going to be... there as though like Jack and Jill.
    Don't contact him, let him come to you. It's not over until the Fat lady sings and with church, I am hearing music to my own ears... it's all in God's hands now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to sort out your issues your unknowingly effecting him and u may now make him violent you just need to sort yourself out and if your name is Stacey leave town and never return serious

• If he wants you, he'll come to you

• I believe that their is a possibility you guys could get back together from the way he was acting. If you don't mind me asking, why did you guys break up?

• He was taking up for one of his "female" coworkers. It hit a nerve so I hit him 3 times. Which I've done that a couple times now and we always got past it. But he packed his stuff and left. Then wanted to try and work things out but I was just to upset to even talk to him. Then he told me, if you love me, you will do something about it. So I just stood where I was at and looked at him. So he left.

• Wow thats intense